Monday 12 October 2020

HAPPY CANADIAN THANKSGIVING!

 Hello hi,

It's thanksgiving today in Canada. So that means a public holiday and lots of turkey for many families - and of course being grateful, which is the most important part. I'm about to munch on my delicious fried rice and chicken :) so this is going to be a super short post (See pictures below). I even fried chicken, which I don't remember the last time I did because I've been grilling since I started living by myself.; I did not make turkey but that's fine, next year.





Funny thing is that I have never actually "celebrated" thanksgiving in Canada because of work (I know it's a holiday but there's always a deadline around the corner) and my family does not live around me. However, this is going to be my last year of not celebrating large and with a family, by God's grace. With everything that has happened this year, I cannot help but be super grateful to God for keeping me and my family till this day and for all His provisions. I'm also thankful for all the free food I get, hee hee, and for laughter, good health, friends, love, and so much more that I cannot begin to count. How about you? What are you thankful for?

Happy thanksgiving and God bless,

XOXO

UVU

PS - Feel free to follow me on Instagram @ugochiukah and @lavivisblog and on twitter @vivio_gogo 

2 comments: