Thursday 31 December 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2021 IS HERE! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ODI

 Hello hi,

It’s 2021, yay! Happy new year to us all. I’m so grateful to be here. As we all know, 2020 had lots of unprecedented events but by God’s grace, we are here now in 2021. I'd like to thank you all for your support this year - thanks for joining my IG live sessions, watching my Youtube videos and reading my blog and stories. I'm really grateful.

As usual today is my younger sister, Odi’s birthday; so this post is dedicated to her. I would have written a poem or story but I’m half asleep so I’ll say a short prayer. I pray for God to continue to guide her every step, direct her path, make a way for her where ever she goes, and guard and protect her. May the Good Lord grant her favour, peace, and success all the days of her life. Amen.

And to us all, I pray that 2021 brings us great tidings, growth, and great health by God’s grace. Amen. Have a blessed year, Cheers!

PS - Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Vivio Gogo) and follow me on Instagram @ugochiukah and @lavivisblog, and on twitter @vivio_gogo 

 
















4 comments:

  1. 😍😍😍😍such a beauty queen πŸ‘Έ. Thank you so much Ugo. Amen πŸ™πŸ½

    Happy nee year πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

    ReplyDelete