Monday 1 February 2021

HAPPY FEBRUARY 2021

 


Hello hi,

Happy new month! Welcome to February, the second month of the year 2021. It's the month of Valentine's day and also Black History Month. Needless to say - January flew by quickly, but don’t we say that every year? ๐Ÿ˜Š My January was comme ci – comme รงa; what I mean is that there were happy moments and painful moments. For example, I was able to do some planning and thinking, gain a new good habit of listening daily to some French audio (at least, I have been consistent for now), and I put up 5 videos on YouTube! Wow! There are 2 on life lessons, 2 on food and 1 really fun video on feminism. If you have not checked them out, please do so here. I also lost a really dear uncle (may his soul rest in peace) and shortly after I had lower back pain where I could not move for some days; it was awful. I won’t bore you with too many details but in general, I am thankful for last month and I feel hopeful for this new month. How about you, how was your January?





Bringing you some throwback photos :)

Today, I just want to talk briefly about Love – since many people call February the month of love. Of course, this is because of Valentine’s day on February 14th, where people buy gifts, especially flowers and chocolates, for their lovers. This is actually what I want to talk about. Love is not just about gifts or only for your lovers. Love is for all. So please, this month, try to spread love in anyway you can, not only to your partners, but also to your family, neighbours, and even strangers. Remember to call people to say hello, send messages to check up on them and also say a little prayer each day for others. Many people have gone through a lot due to the pandemic and some don’t have anyone to comfort them. So please keep them in your good thoughts and prayers. And you can share some food/bakery with them when you can, if you don’t have money or flowers to give. Speaking of flowers, I would not mind receiving some for Valentine’s day, :P but please also send a flower vase along. LOL. And that’s pretty much what I want to say.

I pray that this new month brings us the Love of God, many great testimonies, good health, and joy. May this month of February be better than last month and be your best so far. Amen. Thank you so much for reading and don’t forget to share your January experience and hopes for February in the comment section. This month, I hope to bring you some original proses of mine, so please stay tuned. Please also share with your friends and subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Vivio Gogo) and follow me on Instagram @ugochiukah and @lavivisblog, and on twitter @vivio_gogo . Until next time, stay safe and happy. XOXO, God bless.

 

11 comments:

  1. Hahahaha@ vase! Great reminder on love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Thank you very much for reading and have a blessed month.

      Delete
  2. Hello Ugochi, you are so right , January flies past in such a hurry. I will definitely check out your channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you so much for reading. I hope you will enjoy my content. Have a wonderful February :)

      Delete
  3. Nice write up! We should remember self love and self care. Let’s make February our month of self love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea my dear! Self lobe is very important - especially taking the time needed to rest. Happy February and thanks for reading ๐Ÿ˜˜

      Delete
  4. Nice write up! We should remember self-love and self care. Let’s make February our month of self-love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely write up. We all need to be more loving and kind to the people around us.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete