Saturday 16 April 2022

HAPPY EASTER 2022!

 Hello hi,

I hope you are doing great. I just want to say "Happy Easter!". For Christians, we are reminded of God's unmeasurable love for us. He sent his only son, our Lord Jesus Christ, to die for us and save us from our sins. So let us be thankful today and give all glory to God in everything we do. So many things have happened around the world, but we are still here because of God's grace. 

So my dear friend, have a wonderful Easter celebration and remember to show love to others. 

Thank you so much for stopping by; by the way, my birthday is a week from no, yay! So for my birthday gift, please continue to support me by reading my posts, watching my YouTube video and subscribing (Vivio Gogo).

Here are a few random photos from my visit in Europe, enjoy 😉:












Thank you and God bless. Alleluia, Christ is risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment