Wednesday 1 February 2023

HAPPY FEBRUARY 2023/ HAPPY NEW MONTH AND YEAR

 Hello Hi,

Welcome to the month of February! Happy new month! And since it’s my first time writing on my blog this year, happy new year too! January flew by quickly, at least for me but I hope it was a good month for you. I started the new year in Austin with my friend, which was nice to have company. How was your first day of the year?










If you follow my blogposts, you would know that I love to set yearly goals and review them early the next year. So I was recently reviewing my 2022 goals and I don’t think I did too badly, especially given the number of times I had to move around last year. To be honest, the only goal I accomplished was starting a new job. I don’t think my French improved because I did not get the chance to practice as much as I would have liked but I continued with my daily Duolingo practice and towards the end of the year, I signed up for Alliance Francaise class, which has been a bit helpful. As for my swimming, it got too cold too quickly so I put that aside. I also did not travel back home but I visited 5 or 6 new countries last year (I don’t even remember, LOL). So yeah, all in all, I am thankful and have no major complaints.

For this year 2023, I want to try something new – whereby I am not setting any real goals. I want to enjoy myself and go with God’s flow. This might be a bit hard for me because I like being in control of things that concern my life but I have decided for God to take full control this year. I trust Him so On va voir!

Anyway, February is the month of love; valentine is coming….I don’t know what you have planned but try to at least call or spend time with your loved ones including family and friends, and check up on single people too; we deserve some love :P Also, it is Black history month so please try to educate yourself on some African American history and see how you can contribute to more equity in your community.

As we enter this year, I hope we have many things and people to celebrate. I pray that our hearts be filled with immense love and joy, Amen. Thank you very much for reading and supporting me and I wish you all a wonderful new month. Stay blessed! Please don’t forget to subscribe to my Blog and Youtube Channel (VivioGogo) and share with your friends. Also follow me on Instagram @ugochiukah and @lavivisblog, and on twitter @vivio_gogo . Until next time, stay safe. XOXO, God bless. 😊

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. So far, so good. You have tried, GOD almighty will continue to strengthen you and grant you all you need to make it in life in Jesus Christ name AMEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mummy, God bless you

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I also didn't set any goals this year and have chosen to go woth the flow.. I love the pictures 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Taiwo for visiting my blog, Welcome!!

      Delete