Sunday 23 August 2015

JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE HOT

Hello Hi,

Happy Sunday! Today, I have a poem for you which I wrote sometime ago. I hope you enjoy it. Please like the Google icon and leave your comments below. Also tell a friend to tell another please :).  By the way,my last article published on BellaNaija can be found here. Have a lovely day.


                                                                         Pic source: http://www.funnyordie.com/

JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE HOT
Just because you’re hot
You wear a pair of shorts
Your long legs are on point
But you give them no thoughts

Just because you’re hot
Sweat pours down your chest
Some people watch with interest
As you run quite a distance

Just because it’s hot
Your skin begins to burn
So you try hard to avoid the sun
But then your nose begins to run

Just because you were too hot
Later that night you feel a rush
Your body looks really flushed
And you shiver and shiver a lot

Just because you’re Hot
You introduce yourself to the nurse
She looks at your name with a bewildered pause
And wonders why your mum actually named you “Hot”


Have a great week. 
For more updates, twitter: @vivio_gogo , IG: @UgochiUkah

5 comments:

  1. Lol! So her name is Hot😂😂 I wonder why too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat last stanza killed me so bad I had to show pple to laff as well 😂....Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice poem!! It inspired somewhat of a poetic "response"..... meaning I was inspired to compose something along the same lines, although slightly different :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete